Where are you located?
- Little Bit Signs is located in Calamus, Iowa
- There is no current retail location. Local pick up is offered at my workshop location when needed.
What type of products do you offer?
- I offer hand painted, hand stenciled, and routed signs, framed print, and starting in 2017 I will also be offering digital downloads. More information will be available on those in the coming months. I also have a few retail products that are not made by me.
- All items are made and stored in a smoke and pet free workplace.
Do you offer custom Signs?
At this time custom signs are offered on a case by case situation. If there is something you are wanting please feel free to ask me and I will see if I can help you. It should be understood that custom signs often have a higher cost to them.
Can I change the color of a sign?
- Most signs can be made in another background color. Letter colors are only offered in the colors shown. Take a look around my shop and see if there is another color you like better. Some colors are limited edition (LE) and may not be available. Feel free to contact me with any questions about changing colors.
- When looking at the listed colors, they are not misspelled. I use the actual color names written on the bottles and cans. This helps people that would like to try and look up the colors.
What type of boards do you use to make your signs?
- I use a variety of boards to make my signs. The most common boards are pine and furniture grade plywood (various types). I also use oak, cedar, walnut, and for certain signs, MDF. Any signs made with MDF will have it stated in the product description.
- I do not use barn boards.
- Each of these boards has their own distinct characteristics. I do not do anything to hide these characteristics as it is part of what makes each sign unique.
- Sizes are approximate and can vary up to 1" from the stated size.
Are your signs sealed?
- Signs are not sealed unless it is stated in the product description.
- Signs are typically painted on the front and sides and stain is applied on the entire board. Some plywood signs have a laminated back.
- Sealer can be added for an additional cost.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
- Orders can take up to 10 business days to ship. This will vary depending on if I have a sign on hand or if it needs to be made. The majority of my signs are made to order. Contact me directly with specific questions.
Do you offer gift wrapping and packaging?
- I do not offer gift wrapping and packaging but I will include a printed note with your order if you request it.
When will my order arrive?
- Packages are shipped Priority Mail through the USPS.
- Most Priority Mail packages arrive in 2-3 days depending on your location in the US. This is not a guaranteed delivery time from the USPS. It is just an estimated delivery time.
Do you ship outside the United States?
- Little Bit Signs will ship outside the US by request. Please contact me for a shipping quote. Be sure to include the items you are wishing to purchase and your shipping information. Invoices will be sent for International shipping orders.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Do you accept returns?
- I gladly accept returns
- Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
- Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
- The following items can't be returned unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
- Conditions of return:
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs unless the item was not as described.
- A tracking number must be provided for all returns.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.